Check our rates and availability and book direct here
Please note that Casa Tagomago will be closed from 31st. October to 1st. May.
Low Season: 1st. May to 15th. July and 1st. September to 31st. October.
High Season: 15th. July to 31st. August.
- Per Week
- Extra Night
- Two Weeks
- Per Week
- Extra Night
- Two Weeks
- Due to the present pandemia Covid-19, bookings are for a minimum of 7 nights until further notice.
- Your booking starts at 4pm and ends at 10.30am any day of the week. Depending on previous bookings, we may be flexible on these times.
- Rates are for the whole property in euros.
- We ask for a 25% booking deposit. The balance is usually charged 6 weeks before arrival, depending on when you make your booking.
- We accept payments online on this page, by bank transfer or by credit card over the phone (card handling fee of 0.8% for the latter) Just choose your preferred payment method above. Or contact us on our Contact page or on [email protected]
- Cancellation terms and conditions apply. Please remember to contract your Travel Insurance.
- We are unable to accept bookings for more than 8 people, for your own comfort and to comply with our tourist license.
- For logistical reasons, last-minute bookings cannot be taken less than 4 days before arrival in May and October or less than 2 days before in summer.
- No stag or hen parties, I’m afraid.
- We are sorry but we cannot accept pets.
- No smoking inside the house please.
- Cleaning and preparation according to the recommendations of the Spanish Ministry of Health for Covid-19.
- All household linen and towels (NOT beach towels).
- We include a change of the above for stays of 10 days or more.
- Complete preparation of the house for arrival.
- Cleaning on departure.
- Pool maintenance.
- Heating, if necessary, in October. Out of this period, there is an extra charge of 90€ per week or stay, if shorter.
- The first load of firewood, if necessary, in October..
- A cot for ages up to 2 yrs. High chair available on request at a small extra charge per stay, payable directly to our agent.
In case of necessity due to the present health crisis Covid-19 we are happy to transfer bookings to other dates more likely to suit. Contact us for more information.
High Season. More than 60 days before the date of entry: 35€ cancellation charges. Between 60 and 30 days before arrival: 50% of the amount paid as deposit. Between 30 and 15 days before arrival: 100% of the amount paid as deposit. Less than 15 days before arrival: 100% of the reservation.
Low Season. More than 30 days before arrival: 35€ cancellation fee. Between 30 and 15 days before arrival: 50% of the amount paid as deposit. Less than 15 days before arrival: 100% of the amount paid as deposit.
If we are forced to cancel your reservation, we will do our best to find alternatives through our agent, Viasur, or we will refund the total amount of money paid.
We highly recommend that all our visitors take out Travel Insurance well before their travel dates. Questor Insurance offers various types of insurance as well as Car Hire Excess Insurance (as mentioned in our Travel Information).
International Travel Assistance Insurance Covid-19
- During 2021, the Junta de Andalucía, ie. the regional Government, is offering an “insurance of inclusion” for all non-resident international travellers staying at regulated establishments in Andalucia (regulated establishments according to Law 13/2011, of 23 December, of Turismo de Andalucía).
- Travellers living in private houses/apartments, etc. are not covered by this insurance. Just having a flight reservation does not qualify for insurance cover.
- A free insurance, with an excess of 100 Euro set in all cases, to be paid by the Insured Person (only in case of Covid-19 infection during your stay in Andalucia).
- Travellers do not have to fill any application for this insurance cover. It is not necessary to contract the insurance, if you meet all the requirements, you are automatically covered.
- In case of Covid-19 infection during your stay in Andalucia, you can call the following telephone number: +34 915149841 and the assistance protocol will be activated immediately.
- You will only have to prove that you are staying in a regulated establishment.
- You can find all the information related to the Travel Assistance Insurance in the following link: https://www.andalucia.org/en/travel-assistance-insurance