Treatment of personal data
casatagomago.com (hereinafter the Web) is the property of Frutos Torres Esteban and Susan M. Walker Metcalfe (hereinafter the Owners) with the postal address Apartado de Correos 718, 07800 Ibiza, Balearic Islands and the email address: [email protected]
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (‘LOPD’) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI):
- We inform you that the personal data and information you provide us when filling in any electronic form available in the Web, will be incorporated into a file of personal data owned by the Owners.
- The data obtained will be used for the fulfillment of the following purposes: establish a list of registered users of the Web, in order to maintain commercial contact, as well as its management, and the realization of statistics and segmentation.
- The user expressly consents to the communication or transfer of their personal data to the suppliers involved in the offer and provision of our services, such as suppliers, hosting or messaging, with the sole purpose of the correct achievement of the requested service.
- Our suppliers are:
- Our property manager in the Lecrín Valley, Viasur S.L. (without whom Casa Tagomago wouldn’t be possible!). They provide our guest welcome service, manage and handle payment of your bookings. They organise the cleaning, pool and all general maintenance services necessary for the smooth running of the property.
- Our hosting company: Siteground Spain S.L.
- Our messaging: is via Siteground Spain S.L to Gmail.com
- The Owner, Susan M. Walker Metcalfe is responsible for the file individually and agrees not to use the data for a different purpose for which they were collected or to assign them illegitimately to third parties.
- She also undertakes to treat your data confidentially and to apply the security measures of a technical and / or organizational nature necessary to avoid its treatment or unauthorized access as established by current regulations on data protection.
The user may freely exercise their rights of:
- Access: you have the right to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data we hold that concerns you
- Rectification: you have the right to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data we hold that concerns you
- Cancellation and Opposition: you have the right to have your personal data removed from our systems in the legally foreseen terms.
You may exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected], indicating in all cases your name and surnames and enclosing a photocopy of your ID. You can also send a written letter to our previously informed address.
These terms and conditions may be modified. 7 days before its entry into force, the user will be notified of those changes by email or notice on our website.
2. Cookies Use Policy
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 LSSI, the Web will only use storage devices and data recovery (‘Cookies’) when the user has given their consent to do so, according to what is indicated in the browser’s pop-up window of the user when accessing the Web for the first time and in the following terms and conditions that every user must know.
Our Cookies Policy aims to help understand the use we make of cookies, the purpose of the cookies used, as well as the possible options that the user has to manage them. The published policy is subject to periodic updates.
Users can access this information at any time through the link “Privacy and Cookies Policy” enabled on the web. Users can modify the preferences on the acceptance of cookies through the options of their browser. In the section “Modify the configuration of cookies” you will find more information.
What options can I take?
It is possible to perform the following actions:
Accept cookies: The warning will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the website.
Modify the configuration of cookies: You can delete cookies from the Web and modify the configuration of your navigation. But this will not prevent the warning of cookies from being displayed when accessing the web again.
What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser. Cookies facilitate the use and navigation of a web page and are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Thus, for example, they are used to manage the user’s session (reducing the number of times the password must be entered), or to adapt the content of the website to their preferences, among other facilities.
More information in https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29
the different types of cookies are detailed.
What types of cookies do we use?
1.- Depending on who manages them:
Own cookies: are those that are sent to your browser from our computers or web domains and from which the requested service is provided.
Third party cookies: those that are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that we do not manage, but a collaborating entity such as Google Analytics.
2.- Depending on the time they are active:
Session Cookies: are those that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is left on your device.
Persistent cookies: those that remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
3.- Depending on its purpose:
Technical cookies: are those that improve navigation and the proper functioning of our website. Personalization cookies: are those that allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria. They serve, for example, to choose the language of the web.
Analysis cookies: are those that allow to measure and statistically analyze the use made of the service provided. They serve for example to know who visits the web.
Cookies we use:
|uvc||1 day.||Share the contents of the web on social networks via Addtoany and perform the analytics of the web with Google Analytics. These|
Cookies collect information about users’ activity and not about their personal identification. Information on the origin of
the visits, keywords, browser used, etc. _ga is used to distinguish users.
|__utmz_ga_gat||6 months.2 years10 minutes|
|ipinfo||6 months.||Advertising analytics with Media6degrees.The cookies collect information about users by using the social media button to share the contents of the website.|
Third party service providers in our domain:
Addtoany. It is a service provided by addtonay.com and static.addtonay.com so that users can share information from websites in a simple way on social networks. More information in https://www.addtoany.com/privacy
Google Analytics It is a software application of Google Inc. for web analytics. The cookies used collect anonymous data about the browsing of users through the web in order to know the origin of the visits, the number of times they have visited the web, the key words used, and other statistical data. More information in https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/
Media6degrees.It is a provider of online advertising analysis through social networks. It collects information about the activity of users on the web for advertising purposes. More information in https://dstillery.com/
Modify the configuration of cookies.
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of the Web by configuring the preferences of your browser. Likewise, you can activate the private browsing option by which your browser stops storing your browsing history, your secret passwords, cookies and other information on the pages you visit.
In each browser the configuration of the cookies is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it, however we indicate the links
direct from the main browsers on the subject:
To finish, keep in mind that the blocking of cookies can affect all or some functionality of the web.