Treatment of personal data
casatagomago.com (hereinafter the Web) is the property of Frutos Torres Esteban and Susan M. Walker Metcalfe (hereinafter the Owners) with the postal address Apartado de Correos 718, 07800 Ibiza, Balearic Islands and the email address: [email protected]
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (‘LOPD’) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI):
- We inform you that the personal data and information you provide us when filling in any electronic form available in the Web, will be incorporated into a file of personal data owned by the Owners.
- The data obtained will be used for the fulfillment of the following purposes: establish a list of registered users of the Web, in order to maintain commercial contact, as well as its management, and the realization of statistics and segmentation.
- The user expressly consents to the communication or transfer of their personal data to the suppliers involved in the offer and provision of our services, such as suppliers, hosting or messaging, with the sole purpose of the correct achievement of the requested service.
- Our suppliers are:
- Our property manager in the Lecrín Valley, Viasur S.L. (without whom Casa Tagomago wouldn’t be possible!). They provide our guest welcome service, manage and handle payment of your bookings. They organise the cleaning, pool and all general maintenance services necessary for the smooth running of the property.
- Our hosting company: Siteground Spain S.L.
- Our messaging: is via Siteground Spain S.L to Gmail.com
- The Owner, Susan M. Walker Metcalfe is responsible for the file individually and agrees not to use the data for a different purpose for which they were collected or to assign them illegitimately to third parties.
- She also undertakes to treat your data confidentially and to apply the security measures of a technical and / or organizational nature necessary to avoid its treatment or unauthorized access as established by current regulations on data protection.
The user may freely exercise their rights of:
- Access: you have the right to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data we hold that concerns you
- Rectification: you have the right to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data we hold that concerns you
- Cancellation and Opposition: you have the right to have your personal data removed from our systems in the legally foreseen terms.
You may exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected], indicating in all cases your name and surnames and enclosing a photocopy of your ID. You can also send a written letter to our previously informed address.
These terms and conditions may be modified. 7 days before its entry into force, the user will be notified of those changes by email or notice on our website.